Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Scenario contest winter 2015
[CONTEST] scenario contest winter 2015 posté le [24/02/2015] à 20:26

As some of you may have seen or read, a couple of weeks ago the deadline to send in the scenarios ended, now we can see the fruits of all that work (unfortunatly in frensh till someone gives DPG a hand at translating them – WIP)

Anyway, here are the results… voting will start next week untill the end of next month.

News topic : http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/concours-de-scenario-testez-les/

the scenarios : http://www.devil-pig-games.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Livret-VA-winter-2015.pdf

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

[CONTEST] scenario contest winter 2015 posté le [25/02/2015] à 11:23

Hello all,

I will give you some informations from the french forum here :

– As tycoon said, I need help for background text translation

– I have 1 campaign and 1 fan scenario involving russian army to make. I didn't do it already because it's not contest scenarios, but this campaign and scenario was produced for this contest 😉

– I made the layout identical for everyone in order you can vote for the scenario, the ideas, etc. and not for the photoshop/Indesign skills

Precision : it's you, the community, who launched the contest, so we will follow the rules edited by the promoters :

1) don't speak about a particular scenario, remain vague.

2) you can send comments, remarks, etc. by MP to jm974, he will give it to the author and will make a synthesis if necessary to him.

3) if you have questions about a scenario (example : something you don't understand), send it by MP to jm974 and he will send it to the author and I will post it here 😉

If you want to help to the translation or you find language mistakes, I take all the help!

Thank you

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[CONTEST] scenario contest winter 2015 posté le [06/03/2015] à 17:28

You can vote now !

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[CONTEST] scenario contest winter 2015 posté le [06/03/2015] à 18:08

Voting runs through April 15th, so you have some time to play the scenarios and then pick your favorite 🙂

The voting page is in the news, or you can get there from here

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[CONTEST] scenario contest winter 2015 posté le [14/04/2015] à 16:30

Hello Soldiers,

Don't forget !

Tomorrow, is the last day to vote for the contest !

You can vote just for one scenario.

Thanks

Pages : 1