Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
[A!C] Any scenarios?
Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 04:39

Does anyone know if there are any scenarios out there that make use of the Achtung/Cthulhu stuff? The units look like a lot of fun, but I figure they will only reach their "fun" potential if used in a scenario.

Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 05:37

Quote from Batei on [01/04/2015] à 04:39

Does anyone know if there are any scenarios out there that make use of the Achtung/Cthulhu stuff? The units look like a lot of fun, but I figure they will only reach their "fun" potential if used in a scenario.

I think there were a couple of fan scenarios made, but beyond that not much at this point. DPG is busy trying to get SoN out the door. Once that is done maybe there will be some stuff done. I am sure they have a better chance of getting used once SoN releases 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 14:30

Thanks for the reply. I'm surprised there is not more out there. If I get creative, I'll post something. Since there are no small one offs to try, we might go ahead and play the mini-campaign in the rules for A/C just to get a feel for the units. I hope they do more with Dust, too! 🙂

Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 15:08

the problem with Dust is the IP is with a other company.. except for scenarios with the pieces that are already there, it all depends on what the terms of the agreement are / were.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 16:56

Quote from tycoon on [01/04/2015] à 15:08

the problem with Dust is the IP is with a other company.. except for scenarios with the pieces that are already there, it all depends on what the terms of the agreement are / were.

Batei was asking about A!C stuff, Tycoon. I think we know the IP agreement for that material is solid 😀

I have no knowledge one way or the other, but it seems likely that the A!C tokens should work well in Shadows Over Normandie scenarios. Just a guess, though.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 20:35

Paolo seems pretty open to doing crossovers (he was totally on board with the KS), so I imagine if DPG was wanting to expand the Dust crossover they could. I also imagine they have their hands full just finishing up what is already on their plate. Dust is just on my wishlist. 🙂

I so look forward to the SoN material. A/C "stuff" is just a placeholder for me until we get more. HoN is such a fun game system.

Cthulhu posté le [01/04/2015] à 20:59

Quote from Batei on [01/04/2015] à 20:35

I so look forward to the SoN material. A/C "stuff" is just a placeholder for me until we get more. HoN is such a fun game system.

I haven't even gotten to the A!C stuff, although I want to try it out. I have been having too much fun playing HoN 🙂

Cthulhu posté le [02/04/2015] à 01:08

The game is pure fun! The main person I play with is an Eastern Front nut, so he keeps dreaming about the Russians showing up someday. I'm hoping the A/C units will tide him over for a bit. 🙂

Edited to add: I'm an Eastern Front nut, too! LOL! So I'd love to see the Ruskies make a splash as well.

Cthulhu posté le [06/05/2015] à 18:11

Citation de Batei Le [01/04/2015] à 04:39

There are rules and scenarios in the downloads section of the website now for A!C. I read somewhere they were also going to post a pdf of the units and the terrain tiles for those of us who missed the kickstarters, but nothing so far.

Regards,

Chuck

Cthulhu posté le [07/05/2015] à 07:16

Quote from cssmythe3 on [06/05/2015] à 18:11

There are rules and scenarios in the downloads section of the website now for A!C.

There has been rules for A!C in the downloads section for going on a year, if not longer. I downloaded my copy on May 16th of last year. With the restructuring it is a bit more obvious, but they were there for a long time.

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 07:01

Just wondering if there was any news on scenarios for the A!C and More Zombies expansions or the new characters like Oliver Derwetho, Jenarath' and Dark Fire?

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 11:49

We have not the time to develop scenarios for all the stuff (a scenario takes between 1 to 2 weeks to be developed for one people with his current jobs if we are not busy). The problem is that the english speaking fans don't produce a lot of scenarios, contrary to french speaking fans (multiply the number of scenarios by 5 or 6 easily).

Some are existing in french.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 11:50

For the new stuff, we will try to make one or two scenarios for them.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 14:19

Been trying to create some original scenarios – but with a lot of the stuff thats already been done thats not easy + I never seem to get to the point where I feel the ballace is good enough to share them with the community.

Its not easy for me to make scenarios that equal, or even approachthe lvl of quality that some of the creators on the frensh forums do…

… add to that that I'm also fluid in Frensh and my motivation to keep tweaking them is often lacking 😥

Add to that my limited editing skills and the fact that I rely a lot on the work of others ( army manager, battlefieds creator and the bible), that do not yet have everything in there from the last KS…

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 14:35

I kind of do not bother with the scenarios really. I'm having too much fun with the "build-your-own-armies" style games.

I like the army building rules a lot.

I'm really bad at balancing forces for a scenario, so I'm not even trying to build a "real" scenario.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 15:33

It may have slipped people's attention but the Achtung Cthulhu rulebook contains an A/C mini campaign that makes use of the units and terrain tiles included in the set combined with some HoN units.

Feel free to download it from the site.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download/english-achtung-cthulhu-rules-2/

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 17:23

Okay. If one did want to submit a scenario do you just post it to the scenario page? Is there a scenario generator available online with the maps, units, etc?

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 19:18

On this site, click on Tools, battlefield creator for the map and army manager for images of recruitment tiles, units and gear. use combined to compose a scenario.

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 19:38

Ahh, very cool. Thank you.

[A!C] Any scenarios? posté le [13/06/2017] à 20:38

Quote from file_13_2002@yahoo.com on [13/06/2017] à 17:23

Okay. If one did want to submit a scenario do you just post it to the scenario page? Is there a scenario generator available online with the maps, units, etc?

Yes, you just post it in the SoN Scenario section.

As Moomer mentioned, you can use the tools linked in the Tools menu to create a map image and army lists you can then use in your scenario.

Pages : 1 2