Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Welcome! Forum rules and FAQ
Welcome / Read Me First posté le [08/06/2015] à 19:35

Some rules for the forums:

– Conversations will be kept respectful and courteous.

– Do not post for sale or trade threads in the forums without prior consent of DPG.

Forums are now moderated. This means that if you are new to the forums and have not yet posted, your first post will be held to be moderated. Until that first post is approved you will not be able to make any additional posts. Apologies for this, but the mechanisms are there to help control spam.

Once your post is approved, you can post freely on the forums.
New User status should not affect your ability to read posts nor download updates or errata.

The rest of this is more of a FAQ.

If you have a question about a token, please check the Unofficial Product Index list and see if the errata entry already exists.

Q: Why are DPG products appearing in the Asmodee catalog?

A: DPG has decided to let Asmodee handle distribution of their products in France and parts of Europe.

Q: Is <mistake> fixed in the new printing?

A: The Unofficial Index post notes which errors are fixed in the reprint as well as the Errata punch boards that were released in a limited number. If the Errata missed something you can double-check it as that post also includes a link to the DPG fix list. If the entry is there, it was fixed in the second printing.

Q: How can I tell what version of the core box printed by DPG I am looking at?

A: For DPG printings, it is the Union Jack disk on the front of the box.

Q: How can I tell what version of the core box printed by Iello I am looking at?

A: The LOT# found in the UPC code block contains the year of printing in the last two digits. If those are 13, you have a 1st printing of the product, if it is 14 (or higher) you have at least a second printing of the product.

Q: For a single punch-board expansion, how can I tell which version I am looking at?

A: If the cardboard insert behind the board is white, it is first printing. If it has Clint and other graphics, it is second printing. This information is also in the Unofficial Product Index.

Q: I am trying to download <file> but I get a pop-up in French and the download fails.

A: You need to log in to download files, just as you need to log in to read this list 🙂

Q: I need to correct my address for a subscription or for a kickstarter delivery, how can I get that done?

A: Use the Contact link on the left hand column of this website and choose the appropriate category to report your new address.

Q: I have a scenario that references [mines/swamps/fields/etc]. I don't have those in the core box or rule book. Where can I find the rules?

A: There are PDFs available in the Downloads section called "Game Help" that contain rules as well as PnP versions of the overlays for use in your games. You can find the list in the Unofficial Product Index

Q: I am having trouble telling blast templates apart, is there a reference so I can verify which blast template I should be using?

A: There is a handy key in a "Game Help" article here.

This is all the information I have collected on some FAQs. However, I am more familiar with Iello's printings than DPG printings, so if I am missing any information let me know.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Welcome! Forum rules and FAQ posté le [23/05/2017] à 22:15

Updated the "Contact" question with new information.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1