Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
[Official] PDF versions of KS exclusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI
Latest news: PDF of KS exlusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [04/09/2015] à 01:02

Downloads include not only Steiner, Millers and FFI, but also the Achtung! Cthulhu and More Zombies boards and terrain in the case of A!C.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Latest news: PDF of KS exlusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [04/09/2015] à 15:20

All very cool.

Jeremiah « Miah999 » Terry

Latest news: PDF of KS exlusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [05/09/2015] à 08:01

You can download them to your tablet or smartphone but you cant open them becouse they are .zip files.

Latest news: PDF of KS exlusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [05/09/2015] à 10:35

there are aps that allow you to open zip files ona smartphone or tablet….

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Latest news: PDF of KS exlusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [05/09/2015] à 23:28

Yea indeed, but you need to download them 😉

[Official] PDF versions of KS exclusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [30/10/2015] à 19:14

The version of Miller's Rangers had an incorrect price, but that has now been fixed. All other errata has also been fixed.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Official] PDF versions of KS exclusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [09/11/2015] à 14:56

I see that the Miller´s one is on PDF, but the "lines" around each marker/counter are not defined…so it´s difficult to cut them after printing.

Do you know any way to "draw" these lines?

Thanks!!

Best regards

http://nacidoparacuriosear.blogspot.com/

[Official] PDF versions of KS exclusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [09/11/2015] à 15:40

The version I downloaded on the 6th has the lines. The file prior to that was incomplete, so try downloading it again.

If you are still having an issue, what PDF viewer are you using?

[Official] PDF versions of KS exclusives: Steiner, Millers, FFI posté le [09/11/2015] à 15:52

Thanks Nostradunwhich!

I re-downloaded it again and now I can see them 🙂

http://nacidoparacuriosear.blogspot.com/

Pages : 1