Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules?
Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [16/10/2015] à 19:36

Hi There!

I bought the game at the Essen Spiel together with the Mythos Call #1 Expansion.

It says on the back, that I can download the rules from the Website but I can't seem to find the Mythos Call #1 Expansion rules anywhere.

I am very curious about the serum dart gun and the spell books but can't use them properly without rules.

Also, the included Zombies seem to have a special movement mode with a brain, what does it do?

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [16/10/2015] à 20:17

Hello,

I am the french moderator and a developer of SoN.

The CMC1 file can be downloaded next week.

If you want to play this week-end I can try to explain you the rules…

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [17/10/2015] à 23:37

Cool to hear that!

Since i'm totally curious I would love to know the rules for the zombie movement mode, the serum dart gun and the books. But if it's to much of a hassle than I can wait. 🙂

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [26/10/2015] à 09:06

They said on Facebook, that the rules will be coming today. Finally I will be able to use the stuff I paid money for! Yay!

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [28/10/2015] à 16:11

Translations can take an extra day or two, but it is available now.

This is just a beta and a rough-out of English. Better translation is coming later.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [11/07/2016] à 20:14

Just bought this. When can I expect the rules in English? The homemade translation is a little too rough and it's leaving me with more questions than answers in a few instances.

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [12/07/2016] à 19:24

I have sent a ping to DPG. Will update you when I hear any information.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [12/07/2016] à 19:48

Thanks! Those zombies are making me anxious to get this to the table, you know. 😀

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [14/07/2016] à 05:07

Does anyone have the translation of the one page that's still all in French, by the way? At least then I'd have most of the rules I need to play.

edit: Never mind. Looks like there's a link to another English version if you click on the French language link. That one has the page in question in English.

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [17/10/2017] à 23:16

Where is that link?

The link under the product in the shop is just the French version 🙁

Mythos Call#1 Expansion Rules? posté le [17/10/2017] à 23:20

Sorry found it, didn't realise that the line in the downloads section under rules was a link, looks like just a placeholder for future links…

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/downloads/shadows-of-normandie/rulebooks/

Pages : 1