Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
SoN rules PDF
SoN rules PDF posté le [01/05/2016] à 03:05

Any chance on posting the SoN rules book as a download. I'd love to be able to read it on my tablet.

SoN rules PDF posté le [08/05/2016] à 18:48

Quote from Russtown on [01/05/2016] à 03:05

Any chance on posting the SoN rules book as a download. I'd love to be able to read it on my tablet.

I'm also interested in that. Either I overlooked it or a PDF of the full rules as shipped in the retail version just isn't available online.

SoN rules PDF posté le [09/05/2016] à 06:52

A PDF of the rules is not currently available, so you are not missing them.

Edit to add: At the moment, DPG has a newer version of the core Heros System Tactical Scale rules are in development. I do not know for certain, but it might be that an update of the SoN rules are waiting for that document to be completed.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN rules PDF posté le [09/05/2016] à 16:34

It would also be nice to get the other expansion rules/scenarios as PDFs so my friends can do some homework before we play. Currently there is only the D-Day Scenario: Update 1.1 which is not the full set of rules.

I really look forward to seeing the rewrite of the rules.

SoN rules PDF posté le [09/05/2016] à 16:46

Hi,

Have you tried the file section at BGG? 😉

Kind Regards

Kalle

SoN rules PDF posté le [20/05/2016] à 00:05

Thanks All, for your comments. I'll keep an eye open for a PDF. My old eyes sometimes need a little help with magnification.

SoN rules PDF posté le [20/05/2016] à 04:34

Quote from Russtown on [20/05/2016] à 00:05

Thanks All, for your comments. I'll keep an eye open for a PDF. My old eyes sometimes need a little help with magnification.

Amen to that! You are not alone 😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1