Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3
SoN Errata #1
SoN Errata #1 posté le [21/11/2017] à 02:16

I get finishing fulfillment, but if it’s waiting on the lazy ass backers that have had months to finish out their pledge give me a break. Most companies would have provided the Errata for free anyways (lookup D-day at Omaha Beach) and not tie it to a KS. Smells like a money grab to me, but to charge me and not make it available for months that’s ridiculous. And the worst part is no freaking communication on top of everything else.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [21/11/2017] à 05:26

You are entitled to your opinion. Did you read the thread I linked, which discussed with EU players the cost of shipping from within the EU? The only company getting your "money grab" is whomever handles the shipping in France.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN Errata #1 posté le [21/11/2017] à 17:04

I don't even see it available in the store? Is it still available? I'd like to order it and Shadow Hunters to save on shipping.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [21/11/2017] à 17:51

The money grab is linking the Errata to a Kickstarter. It should have been available to all and completely separate from the Kickstarter. Seriously who else has ever done that with Errata replacements? I’m upset because the Errata is finished and there are hundreds of copies available to the public in the world store and none in the US store. You can spin your KS stories that doesn’t make this any less of a slap in the face to any US supporters of their products. And as an added kick in the balls they don’t give us any kind of update on the status of this or any of the other products I and many others have our money tied up in.

I did just see the update on Shadow Hunters. Thanks! Like I’ve said before I don’t mind the delays, but delays with no communication sucks. Hopefully this is a sign that the communication part is going to get better.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [21/11/2017] à 17:56

Quote from file_13_2002@yahoo.com on [21/11/2017] à 17:04

I don't even see it available in the store? Is it still available? I'd like to order it and Shadow Hunters to save on shipping.

If it is not in the store, it is not available in that region at this time.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN Errata #1 posté le [21/11/2017] à 18:08

Quote from WayneCW on [21/11/2017] à 17:51

I’m upset because the Errata is finished and there are hundreds of copies available to the public in the world store and none in the US store. You can spin your KS stories that doesn’t make this any less of a slap in the face to any US supporters of their products.

You have the same access to the errata boards that people in South America, China (ironically), Australia, or anywhere else not in Europe have access to buy. You can buy right now from the world store. Other countries in the same "shipping zone" from France have to pay that shipping.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [22/11/2017] à 01:26

Well, how much of DP's sales come from South America, China, and Australia vs how much of their business is done in the US?

Going by the Hon, Son, and Resupply KS's , America (as a country)is DP's top supporter, Aus is 8th or 9th, and China/S. America don't even make the top ten(granted KS is a US platform).

The lack of communication coupled with a US Store that seems to be an after-thought leaves one feeling a bit taken for granted.

Personally, I like Hon and Son a lot, but jumping thru DP's hoops is quickly driving me away.

hmmmm……..cookies.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [22/11/2017] à 08:22

Being a European, it does annoy me some what at the constant complaining about shipping costs. Guess how much we have to pay when buying things from the US? A damn sight more than the equivalent most US retailers charge when shipping to Europe! A small military pouch with a cost of 14 bucks and they were going to charge 39 dollars shipping! I used my choice and said no. Pay the going rate or don’t! But enough of this subject please! Anyway back to trying to figure out how to stop Cthulhu from taking over the world 😈

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

SoN Errata #1 posté le [22/11/2017] à 21:51

Quote from moneypenny on [22/11/2017] à 01:26

Well, how much of DP's sales come from South America, China, and Australia vs how much of their business is done in the US?

66.3% of KS purchases are from the US. Second comes in far behind at 5.4% from the UK. #10 is Singapore at a whopping 0.7%. South America, China and Australia all fall behind them.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [23/11/2017] à 00:01

KS backers are not a direct indicator of website sales, quite the opposite in fact since the majority of them get everything in the campaign. So that lowers demand for retail sales.

Nothing I can say about sales are going to be believed, so I will just say look at how much of the DPG line that Iello is currently carrying. And before you try to claim otherwise, Iello printed their own stock based on their own understanding of demand. That is why their stuff has their logo on it. Anything that does not have Iello's logo on it means that Iello did not consider it had enough demand to make it worth printing themselves. So take a look and do your own research.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [23/11/2017] à 03:08

Iello only carries two Shadows items, base box and Call #1. I guess that means their is no demand for the new stuff (errata page and Call #2), not going to count Shadow Hunters since it is a limited print run, but looking here it would seem otherwise.

I wonder if the game would be more popular if there was more availability of it and the extras?

SoN Errata #1 posté le [24/11/2017] à 00:51

I work in a US game store (part-time,small place).

We sold Hon products for 2 years, and have nothing left but 1 core box (original print). Now we don't/can't. We had players, it was growing.

I digress, but it's worthwhile information to pass on.

back on topic, I'll scoop up SoN Errata, Shadow Hunters, and Battlegrounds 2 & 3 if any appear in the DP US Store. I hope they do.

hmmmm……..cookies.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [24/11/2017] à 02:46

Went ahead and ordered Shadowhunters and a few of the smaller single punchboard expansions, but no errata #1. Adding $25 for a $5 punchboard is just to much. 🙁

SoN Errata #1 posté le [24/11/2017] à 04:56

Quote from moneypenny on [24/11/2017] à 00:51

I work in a US game store (part-time,small place).

We sold Hon products for 2 years, and have nothing left but 1 core box (original print). Now we don't/can't. We had players, it was growing.

I digress, but it's worthwhile information to pass on.

back on topic, I'll scoop up SoN Errata, Shadow Hunters, and Battlegrounds 2 & 3 if any appear in the DP US Store. I hope they do.

Look, I don't have any real numbers on this. I am pretty sure DPG is not selling to a channel because they choose not to — The channel did the choosing. That is the impression I got.

However, I must point out that demand in a local store spurred on by one or more avid fans does not translate into demand all over the country — the plural of "anecdote" is not "data". Did your store tell their wholesaler they wanted more? That sort of feedback is what can change this situation. The channel needs to see the demand.

As for file_13_2002, the situation with the boards could change soon… Axel posted some comments saying they are getting the data from Nift on the last set (<50) order that need resolution. So the store may be getting stock soon. Whatever is left over. Other stock could be on its way. I do not work for DPG, so I am not in the loop on everything.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [25/11/2017] à 07:38

If 66% of KS backers are from the USA that means there could be potentially 66% of buyers for the errata in the US market, let alone people who bought the games after the KS. Plus that is 66% of your support even if it did not begin in the store itself. Not many would pay 30 us dollars for errata, so no wonder US supporters are not buying. Put some in the US store and theyll be out of stock sooner than you know it.

Plus 2 out of the 3 SoN expansions are sold out in the US store. It does give off a vibe DPG does not care. Seems like theres a higher demand than you think.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [25/11/2017] à 11:31

US backers are 40%, the same for french backer generally.

We are taking a look to what we can send to the US warehouse, but we cannot send little quantities by little quantities because it is TOO expensive.

So we want to make the things available, but not enough to go bankrupt doing it.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

SoN Errata #1 posté le [25/11/2017] à 18:06

Quote from Scuba_2011 on [25/11/2017] à 07:38

Plus 2 out of the 3 SoN expansions are sold out in the US store. It does give off a vibe DPG does not care. Seems like [there's] a higher demand than you think.

Assuming that an equal amount of expansions ended up in both stores, then the fact that one store was sold out could potentially show a higher demand. But equal portioning is not very likely given what Axel has said about the ratio. And that is ignoring a lot of other potential factors. Axel has mentioned some of them. There is no way to get into those factors without turning this into an economics lecture.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [25/11/2017] à 20:36

Errata files should be posted on the site as free downloads. Small courtesy for those that have early versions of the game.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [26/11/2017] à 04:54

Huh. I thought they were… the other boards are already posted. I will ask Axel.

SoN Errata #1 posté le [24/01/2018] à 17:36

I'm wondering if there's any list of cards modified.

Also, playing with Deep Ones, they have a card –Dive Deep, I think it was– that allows them to replace an eliminated deep one. Had it come up twice in one game, ruled that anything can be returned because nothing says otherwise, but I am wondering if named units shouldn't be allowed to come back with this. Seemed pretty OP to have Bargh Myeh and the shaman leader pop back up anywhere they like after fighting so hard to get past them.

Pages : 1 2 3